1. We're on a Kombucha kick. This one from Revive tastes just like soda minus all those sugars and bad-for-you ingredients.
2. So we have a thing for plants. Like this Fiddle Fig Leaf. They're low maintenance and add a touch of color to any room in the house.
3. These plum-colored heels from Mansur Gavriel look like a heel height we can manage and a color that's just perfect for all the holiday festivities to come over the next few months.
4. Pretty packaging and natural ingredients has led us to obsess over all things Herbivore Botanicals lately. This facial oil is just what our skin needs now.
5. If we wear the right clothes and eat the right foods, fall will come. Right? Either way, this pumpkin bark from Minimalist Baker has yum written all over it. And it's hard to resist pumpkin anything this time of year.