We all have friends like this. The ones who seem to always be in some exotic location, whether for work, for pleasure, or both simultaneously. As if always being on vacation wasn't enough, we've put together a list of some holiday gifts that can keep them comfy cozy on their next transatlantic flight. While you're at home eating takeout and watching The Bachelor.
1. Le Labo 10mL Travel Tube $145 - lelabofragrances.com
2. Skullcandy Aviator Headphones $79.95 (47% off) - amazon.com
3. Armand Diradourian Cashmere Travel Blanket $495 - barneys.com
4. Taschen Books with Style, 4 Cities $60 - shopbop.com
5. Aesop Jet Set Travel Collection $37 - aesop.com
6. Westward Leaning Sunglasses $185 - otteny.com
7. Alexander Wang Prisma Flat Pouch $315 (40% off) - shopbop.com
"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco..."Or so the saying goes. This overall concept inspired a lookbook shoot we did last month on the streets of San Francisco. With the help of an amazing creative team, we produced images that conveyed exactly the utopian San Francisco we were going for...a city where barefoot, swimsuit-clad girls can walk comfortably (no goosebumps in sight) down to Ocean Beach to surf. We also wanted to cross-promote KORE with a great SF surf shop we're carried in - Mollusk Surf Shop in the Sunset District - and included some sunnies from another rad local SF line - Westward Leaning. Here's some more on our inspiration.
“San Francisco has a strong surf culture but ironically doesn't boast weather that's conducive to wearing swimwear. We thought this dilemma, which every true San Franciscan intimately understands, would make for a cool photo shoot concept — an idealized view of San Francisco as a place where girls can wear bikinis on Irving Street before heading out to surf at Ocean Beach. I guess we can dream.”
The lookbook was featured on Refinery29.com, and here are some of our favorite images below.